The exact SEO Test introduced here is a free website assessment strategy that enables you to see how well a website has been optimized regarding search engines. You don’t have to buy any software to perform this SEARCH ENGINE RANKING OPTIMIZATION Test! Such a free website assessment can be carried out based on many search
The exact SEO Test introduced here is a free website assessment strategy that enables you to see how well a website has been optimized regarding search engines. You don’t have to buy any software to perform this SEARCH ENGINE RANKING OPTIMIZATION Test!
Such a free website assessment can be carried out based on many search engine optimization standards. You examine the features of a website which have been important for search engines. Let’s begin now.
Major SEO Check Categories
To find out how well a website has been optimized intended for search engines, we should examine the major areas of that website: Look for engines Page Rank, Alexa Rank, Indexation, Link Popularity, Meta Detailed description, Meta Keywords, Keyword Density, etc .
Tools for Free Web-site Assessment
Like I’ve said earlier, this website evaluation can be free and you don’t have to buy a software. To be able to launch this, you need some tools that are easily available on the internet. Therefore , take their following 2 steps to equip yourself for this SEO testing:
- 1 . Download Firefox Browser with Google Toolbar if you don’t have it.
- 2 . Download the following add-ons for Ie: Search Status and SeoQuake.
Firefox is a great web browser made by Mozilla. It’s fast, secure and customizable to your web optimization activities online. There are a large number of add-ons for Firefox that might enrich your web surfing experience. As you want to perform a absolutely free website assessment, I’ve only selected these two to show people how it can be done.
Search Status and Seo Quake will be two exciting add-ons which could help you perform this SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION Test you have ahead of you. When installed, you can start them both so that you can see them on your toolbar.
You can start Your FREE Website Assessment
Now, let’s start searching the results by one of the add-ons and then go to the other a person. Let’s begin the SEO Test by learning out of Search Status toolbar.
Go to the homepage of your website which you want to test. When loaded, move the exact cursor onto the Search Status toolbar and perfect clock on Search Status logo. The opened project menu has got a list. What you need to check on for your SEO Analyze are:
- * Google Page Rank – It’s a graphic warning up in the toolbar of your Firefox browser which reveals some rank between 0 and 10 for each internet page of the website.
- * Alexa Rank – It’s a selection which show the amount of traffic that this website receives. The harder the traffic, the lower the number. For example , Yahoo’s Alexa Ranking is 1 .
- * Indexation – Task Menu: Reveal Indexed Pages > All. Function: It starts up three tabs at the same window of your Firefox browser the you’ll find the indexation of that webpage in Google, Yahoo plus MSN.
- * Link Popularity – Task Menu: Show Backward Links > Page > Most of. Function: It shows the number and address of the web sites that have linked to this webpage in Google Yahoo and YAHOO, link popularity.
- * Meta Description – Task List: Meta Tags Function: It opens a window when you can see both Meta Description and Meta Keywords of the particular webpage.
- * Keyword Density – Task Menu: Display Keyword Density. Function: You can type the keywords you have found in the Meta Keywords of the webpage and see a density in the window which opens.
Several other factors are likewise indicated there. You can have a look at them and go more deeply in your website review project.